Ultra High Precision 64ch EEG System.
- EEG Channel Options : from 8ch to 64ch.
- ( 8ch, 16ch, 24ch, 32ch, 40ch, 48ch, 56ch, 64ch )
- Monoplar 64 ch : EEG, Selectable EEG Reference A1, A2,A1+A2, Cz.
- Bipolar 3 ch : EOG, ECG, EMG can be measured.
- Ultra Low Noise : ~0.2uVrms @ 250Hz , ~0.5uVrms @ 2,000 Hz
- Wide Band Signal : DC(0Hz) ~ 1,000 Hz
- High Resolution Digitizing : 24bits
- High Sampling Frequencies : 250Hz/500Hz/1,000Hz/2,000Hz
- Adjustable Signal Filters.
- Electrode-Skin Contact.
- Electrode-Skin Impedance
- Auto Calibration : gain uniformity, zero adjustments dc-offsets.
- Auto Remote Software Update.
- Auto Remote Firmware Update.
- Both EEG Cap Electrodes and Disk Electrodes can be used.
- Low Power, Portable, Easy Maintenance, Easy Operations.
- Completely Integrated with TeleScan S/W.
- Custom user application S/W developing available by using LXDeviceAPI.
- Medical Certified.
Device Function Block Diagram
1. Electrode connection connector: It is a connector to connect disk electrode and snap electrode.
2. USB cable connection connector: It is a connection connector for connecting the USB port of the computer for communication between the computer and the device.
3. USB adapter connection connector: It is a USB adapter connection connector.
When measuring more than 40 channels, connect external power adapter.
[Caution] After connecting the EXT.POWER cable, connect the USB DATA cable. If the order is reversed, the product may malfunction.
4. EEG CAP connection connector: Connection connector to connect EEG CAP. Compatible gender is a separate purchase item. If you wish to purchase, please contact the place of purchase.
Device I/O Connector
|Signal Number||100-Pin Connector Pin Number||Signal Number||100-Pin Conncetor Pin Number|
|Number of Channels||Mono-polar, 64ch (Max)
– EOG, ECG, EMG, user defined
|Option for Maximum EEG channel||8ch, 16ch, 24ch, 32ch, 40ch, 48ch, 56ch, 64ch|
|Reference Selections|| Above EEG 24 ch :
– A1, A2, (A1+A2)/2, Cz(CH18)
Below EEG 16 ch :
– A1, A2, (A1+A2)/2
|Input Range||± 0.36 V for all channels|
|Input Impedance||> 300 Mohm|
|Internal Noise||< 0.2 uVrms|
|CMRR||> 100 dB|
|Input Error||< ±1%|
|Input Coupling||DC (@ High Pass Filter Off)|
|DC Offset Calibration||Yes|
|Leadoff Check||Real-time monitoring
– Active : Green LED ON
– Reference : Blue LED ON
– Active : Purple LED ON
– Reference : Purple LED ON(selected),
|Leadoff Detection type||DC|
|Impedance Meas. Type||AC (62.5Hz)|
|Impedance Meas. Range||0 ~ 200 kohm|
|High Pass Filter, -3dB||Off, 0.1Hz, 0.5Hz, 2.5Hz, 12.5Hz, 25Hz,
for all sampling frequency,
|Low Pass Filter, -3dB||25Hz, 50Hz, off (@ 250Hz sampling freq.)
50Hz, 100Hz, off (@ 500Hz sampling freq.)
100Hz, 200Hz, off (@ 1kHz sampling freq.)
200Hz, 400Hz, off (@ 2kHz sampling freq.)
|Notch Filter, fc||50/60 Hz(on/off user selectable)|
Analogue to Digital Conversion
|Sampling frequency||250, 500, 1k,2k sps/ch ; user selectable|
|Sampling frequency error||± 50 ppm|
|Input Connector||100-pin. I/O connector|
|Computer Interface Connector||USB-B type|
|Size||150(W) X 150(H) X 32(D) , mm|
|Supply Power||+5 VDC (from USB Power)|
|Consumption current||8ch: Below 230 mA
16ch: Below 250 mA
24ch: Below 275 mA
32ch: Below 300 mA
40ch: Below 325 mA
48ch: Below 350 mA
56ch: Below 375 mA
64ch: Below 400 mA
|Temperature||10 ~ 40 ℃|
|Humidity||30 ~ 80 %|
Transportation and storage environment
|Temperature||-20 ~ 60 ℃|
|Humidity||20 ~ 90 %|
QEEG-64FX is approved as a medical device. It can be used as medical purposes.
- Medical Device Certified Products (KFDA)
- the certificated number : 18-4287
- Classification code
- – Electroencephalogram : A26150.01, 2
- – Medical biofeedback device : A30080.01, 2
1. Connect device to computer: Place the device in a well-selected location. Place the bottom of the unit on a flat surface so that the unit does not slip well. The bottom of the unit is equipped with anti-slip feet.
|Connect the USB cable to the device.|
|Connect the USB cable to your computer.|
After connecting the EXT.POWER cable, connect the USB DATA cable. If the order is reversed, the product may malfunction.
Device Driver Auto Installation
Since QEEG-64FX’s Windows device driver has received WHQL certification from MS company, if user connects QEEG-64FX to PC without USB driver installation, driver installation process is automatically
started by connecting to MS server .
Installing Device Drivers: When you connect your device to your computer, the Device Driver Software Installation screen appears in the lower right corner. The time for installing the device driver varies depending on the computer environment and specifications.
Wait for the three drivers to complete the installation. Once the watch shape prototype is removed, the installation is complete.
Installed status can be checked in [Control Panel – Hardware and Sound – Devices and Printers].
Device Driver Manual Installation
In the following situations, the user must manually install the device driver manually.
[ If you need to manually install the QEEG-64FX device driver ]
1) PC is not connected to the Internet.
2) There is a problem with the automatic installation process depending on the user’s
PC environment and the Internet environment.
An example of a problem situation.
– The drive installation process (screen below) is automatically completed within one minute after the QEEG-64FX is connected to the PC, but the driver installation does not take more than five minutes to complete. If this situation is occur, Device Drivers should be manually installed.
[ How to Install QEEG-64FX Device Drivers Manually ]
– The following procedure can be performed only once on a PC, using the device.
Step1. State of QEEG-64Fx’s USB not connect to PC.
Step2. Disable automatic installation function of device driver on PC.
Step3. QEEG-64FX Device driver install manually.
Step4. After Step3), When QEEG-64FX is connected to PC via USB, normal recognition
of QEEG-64FX is handled on PC.
Step5. Return the settings that were disabled in Step2) to the original state.
– To restore User PC environment to its original state.
[ Detail of Step2 and Step3 ]
Detail of Step2 . Disable automatic installation function of device driver on PC.
[ How to disable automatic installation function of device drivers in Windows 7 ]
[Start – Right click on the computer – Properties], the system window will pop up as
Click System Settings on the left side of the system window to open the System
If you click the [Hardware – Button “Device Installation Settings]” tab in the System Properties window, the device installation settings will appear as shown in the figure below.
Select the option “No, I will choose the task myself” and select the red box with the detailed options “Do not install the driver software on Windows Update.”
[ How to disable the automatic installation fucntion of device drivers in Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 ]
Click the [Start – Right click on the computer – Properties], the system window will pop up as shown below. Click on “Advanced System Settings” on the left side of the system window and the “System Properties” window will appear.
Select “No” in the “Device Installation Settings” (shown below) by clicking the button device installation setting in the above picture, and save the changes.
Detail of Step3 . How to install the device driver manually.
Device Driver Installer program : CDMxxxxx_Setup.exe(xxxxx is the version number and the number may vary from installation to installation.)
Device driver installer program path : TeleScan installer path -> folder LXDeviceAPI_Utility -> Driver -> LXDeviceStream
(As shown in the figure below, the path that is visible in Windows Explorer)
Double click “CDMxxxxx_Setup.exe” to execute.
Click “Extract” Button on the first screen.
Click the Next button.
Select “I Agree” and click the “Next” button.
Click the “Finish” button.
Step3. When finished, connect QEEG-64FX to PC and QEEG-64FX will be recognized automatically from PC.
Download the TeleScan setup program and then double click the exe file.
TeleScan Device Selection. QEEG-64FX
TeleScan supports various devices, you should select QEEG-64FX. Following video shows how to select the QEEG-64FX.
TeleScan Simple Testing for QEEG-64FX
You can check that the signals from QEEG-64FX. Following video shows simple testing for QEEG-64FX.
- Checking test signal
- Checking input short signal
- Changing the Sampling Frequency
Attaching the electrodes to skin.
Video : QEEG-64FX’s LED display shows the electrode-skin contact.
EEG Cap Electrode Connection
Available cap electordes with QEEG-64FX
64 channel EEG Cap.
32 channel EEG Cap.
16 channel EEG Cap.
Gender for connecing EEG cap and QEEG-64FX.
model : LXCON640
Device Control Panel
When the device is open in the software, the QEEG-64FX Device Control window opens on the right and bottom of the screen.
Click the button “Auto Calibration” in the instrument control window to display the full-screen accuracy. Three items: Gain Uniformity (Gain Uniformity of Amplifier), DC Offset (Internal Input Short) – Amplifier offset in internal input short), DC Offset (Test Signal) – Offset of device internal square wave, DC Offset (External Input Short) – Shows the offset of the external input short circuit for all channels.
When the initial screen is displayed, only the Gain Uniformity and DC Offset (Test Signal) are displayed in real time. Select the data type to be viewed in the View Selection, and click the View button, change to the corresponding information view.
If the calibration status is not good, the gain of each channel is not uniform, the offset voltage is large, and the characteristics of each channel are different as shown in the following example screen.
Button Start Calibration
If you click “Start Calibration” button at the top of the screen, the calibration process will start from channel 1 of Gain Uniformity and the process will be completed to channel 35 of the final DC Offset (External Input Short).
If LXCON01, which is a separate device that short-circuits all external input channels of the device, is connected to the input connector of the device, automatic compensation is performed until the final DC Offset (External Short). If LXCON01 is not connected to the device input connector, It goes to DC Offset (Test Signal) and completes the entire calibration process.
[Calibration processing completed status. (Total travel time within 2 minutes)]
Click the “Impedance” button on the instrument control panel and the Impedance window (shown below)is displayed at the bottom of the software.
Impedance Window Indications
1) Bar: Impedance between each electrode connected to human body and GND electrode is expressed as height. (Unit: k Ω)
2) Background color – green: Voltage accuracy during bioelectrical potential measurement is less than 0.1%.
3) Background color – purple: This means that the voltage accuracy is not guaranteed by 0.1% when measuring the bioelectrical potential.
4) The QEEG-64FX must have an impedance of less than 100k Ω for precise measurement of the vital potential voltage.
Impedance measurement example.
EEG Reference Selection
It can be individually applied to each signal group and can be selected according to the frequency of the measurement target.
High Pass Filter
0Hz,0.1Hz, 0.5Hz, 2.5Hz, 12.5Hz, 25Hz.
- 0Hz is a mode that does not apply HPF and includes DC component.
HPF Detailed characteristics for each frequency: See Appendix A.
Low Pass Filter
|Sampling frequency||LPF frequency|
|250Hz||12.5Hz, 25Hz, 50Hz, off|
|500Hz||25Hz, 50Hz, 100Hz, off|
|1000Hz||50Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, off|
|2000Hz||100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, off|
Typical filter selection by measurement target.
– The table below is a typical example and can be changed according to the purpose of experiment.
|EEG Spontaneous Potential||0.5Hz, 2.5Hz||More than 50Hz|
|ECG Simple monitoring||2.5Hz||25Hz|
|ECG Waveform Details||0.1Hz, 0.5Hz||More than 100Hz|
|EMG||12.5Hz, 25Hz||More than 400Hz|
QEEG-64FX’s EOG and ECG channels are bipolar input channels and can be used for EMG and EEG measurements.
High Pass Filter
Low Pass Filter
Auto Remote Firmware Update
How to Buy
[New purchase or application for expansion of channels]
Company : neuromedi.Inc
Tel : 82-42-342-8617
Fax : 82-42-349-8617
Homepage : www.neuromedi.com
Electrode Type Disk : http://www.laxtha-eshop.kr/goods/catalog?code=0004
Electrode Type Snap : http://www.laxtha-eshop.kr/goods/catalog?code=0005