Heart Beat. Optical Measuring
- The light from the light source (fig.a) is absorbed by tissue, venous blood and arterial blood.
- The light absorption is in proportion to arterial blood volume (fig.b).
- The output of the light detector shows the blood volume changes synchronized with heart beats (fig.c).
- Usually, the measured AC component is named by pulse wave or PPG (Photo Plethysmo Gram).
- Bluetooth Profile : SPP ( Serial Port Profile )
- It’s easy to program with host side serial port access.
Video : Real time transmission of the EEG and PPG raw data via bluetooth. play time 15 seconds.
COM port auto search